Proposal Evaluation Criteria
• Strength of theoretical/scientific or professional rationale supporting the proposed field presentation
• Relevance to contemporary issues in the profession (i.e., relevant information for providers and beneficiaries)
Presentation must be research based, not product sales
• Clarity of goals/learner outcomes. Learner outcomes should be concise and add to the strength of the submission
• Overall clarity of proposal and relevance to the conference theme of “Audiology Round-Up”
1. Abstract submission MUST reflect the final presentation. Title and presenter changes must be completed with the committee no later than December 14th, 2018.
2. Please complete the following information: